Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fecal Transplant Treatment #2 - Seems Legit!

Last night I self administered my second Fecal Transplant treatment at home. It was way easier this time! And much faster.

I began the treatment a couple hours before bed. It took me 5 minutes to set up my 'tools' and 20 minutes to give myself a water enema to clean myself out as much as possible so the solution could travel up the highest it could. The actual FMT treatment was about 20 more minutes because I am careful to stop and use a Lysol wipe after every move I make. I move slowly because the last thing I want to have happen is a stool spill! I can see that my routine will speed up with time. Honestly, I was spending a great deal of time just trying to coax out a BM every day anyway, so the extra time for FMT treatment is negligible for me.

As I sit here the following morning I am in awe of the results from this second treatment. Immediately after I installed the sample solution last night I felt overwhelmed by relaxation and a feeling of well being. I laid down in bed with my boyfriend/donor and watched junk television while I thrilled at the way my body felt. My brain was so sharp, yet my body felt deep relaxation. I felt gorgeously sleepy, which is something I rarely get to feel over the discomfort from my gut dysbiosis. 

I fell asleep but woke many times throughout the night as my body wanted to tell me that changes were happening in my gut. This is where it gets a little strange. I was overwhelmed by this awareness that my newly implanted bacteria were actively working, as if a little army, to change the rules my gut had formerly followed. I debated about including this strange thought, but because this thought kept asserting itself throughout the night I decided I must include it here. I want to be as honest as possible in my documentation of this treatment.

When I woke up this morning I felt very refreshed, full of energy and my skin is again dewy and glowing. My hair looks fuller than ever, which is glorious! But its the mental sharpness that is a Godsend. I have my memory back! And really no symptoms to speak of. 

I plan on doing another treatment two days from now, presuming I don't have a natural BM prior to that. Very hopeful that this treatment will provide long term relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for wanting to share!